Prabhupada Letters :: 1970
a.c. bhaktivedanta swami

Jul 14, 2006
Tuesday, 14 July, 1970  

Los Angeles

My Dear Uddhava,

Please accept my blessings. I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter dated 12th July, 1970, along with the blueprint for the third chapter of Srimad-Bhagavatam Second Canto, entitled, Pure Devotional Service: the Change in Heart.

I have looked over the blueprint and noted a few points to be corrected, so I am sending back the blueprint to you for seeing the necessary changes as they are in the text.

I have also corrected the points sent by Pradyumna and the sheet is also sent back herewith.

Hope this will meet you in good health.

Your ever well-wisher,
A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

ACBS:db

letters | 19:36 |
Loading
a life in letters
1970 letters
Google
WWW Prabhupada Letters

Technorati search
Feed Shark