|Prabhupada Letters :: 1970
a.c. bhaktivedanta swami
Dec 13, 2006
Sunday, 13 December, 1970 Indore
My Dear Tamala Krsna and Syamasundara,
Pleased accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated December 6th, 1970. Regarding the land in Bombay, we shall prefer to have that vacant land at 5 lakhs. That is a better place than Mr. Shedh's building.
From your letter everything is encouraging, still you should post me daily one letter. I am anxiously awaiting your full report from Bombay in letters. Regarding Surat, how can we go? We have not received any money. So it should be postponed. We have received two telegrams, but no money.
In the meantime I have received two letters from Jayapataka Swami in Calcutta.
I have received one telegram from Gurudasa in Delhi reading as follows: "CCP granted also official letter clearing books waiving demurrage sent to all ports trying Indian 18th. -Gurudasa"
So I am very anxious to know what you have been able to do in the matter of receiving the books.
Because of the proposed meeting with Indira Gandhi on the 18th instant, our Gorakhpur program is not fixed up. If you have already purchased tickets in the meantime, you may go there as planned, but our arrival from this end is not yet ascertained.
Please keep me informed by daily letters as you promised before my leaving for Indore.
Hope this will meet you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
ACBS:ds letters | 20:41 |